Tier Point offers suite solutions and custom cage provider for IT data infrastructure in an ideally controlled, ultra reliable and secure environment. You can rely on our team of expert technicians for evaluating the customized configuration which makes sense for your IT data and business strategy. Co-location benefits include high ratio of power to space and low latency to improve the performance of IT systems and applications without any risks or expense associated for an in-house solution. Suite and cage customers can easily get access to their space round the clock and can even enjoy the working from remote locations within the facility, with additional amenities including lounge areas, conference room and workstations. You can even get a dedicated office space for private workstation.
Benefits of Colocation
The selection of consolidating or expanding the data center is vital part of IT data infrastructure strategy, including assess to soft and hard costs related to the leasing of data center space and owning. Redundancy requirements and risk tolerance are other key factors that should be studied before deciding the colocation. Some companies are of the opinion that offsite data center offers an additional edge over the other competitors as an alternative of owning and managing the own data facility.
TierPoint Colocation Data Center in Spokane
The market around the area of Spokane is operating with three data centers from Liberty Lake, WA that is located at eastern part of Spokane. Spokane colocation, opened in the year 2003, offers a wide variety of IT data infrastructure including managed services and cloud services. Rated one of the easiest and safest places geographically located in the United States and a perfect location for IT data services, including business continuity, live production and disaster recovery.
Below mentioned are some of the specifications or features associated with Spokane data center:
- The Spokane facility is an approved SSAE 16 SOC 1 and SOC2 audited facility.
- Expanded over an area of 32,500 square foot raised floor, it is an ideal secondary location.
- With about 8.8 megawatt power capacity, this facility is suitable for businesses looking for geographic diversity.
- The facility is 1,000 year outside flood plain.
- It has a Carrier-Neutral and Carrier-Class quality.
- There is no fiber infrastructure which can match with the Spokane colocation.
- This facility of TierPoint contains enough fuel available on-site which can handle the emergency operation of the facility for about 4.5 days at full load.
- UPS/ Generators, which act as power delivery systems during power failures or overloads, are having an N+1 grade.
- The facility is monitored by truly redundant power delivering system (A + B).
- The Spokane data center has an advanced fire detecting system such as smoke, Laser, VESDA which are quite competent and compatible for fire detection systems.
- In case of fire, dry pipe, dual pre-action fire suppression system is used to avoid damage to equipments.
- The Spokane colocation facility of TierPoint is controlled for maintaining the temperature of the data center within the required range.
- The facility of TierPoint is cooled by geothermal 3 tier facility.
- The IT data infrastructure is fully monitored round the clock with securely and safeguarded against all possible threats.
- There is round the clock customer access to manage and visualize their equipments and infrastructure.
- The security is monitored with CCTV, multi-layered system, private cages, dual-factor authentication and lockable racks.
The outsourcing benefit of maintenance and management of IT data infrastructure, and at the same time retaining the control and access of the critical IT related business information, applications and systems is vital for business growth.