Now a days, Google chrome browser is second most popular among Internet users. It has number of highly useful extensions for designers and developers and also for blogger.
When Google chrome launched in market, it haven’t had any extensions. Extensions of Google chrome was released in 2009 officially. Now Google Chrome have a huge collection of extensions and they make the browser highly useful.
Today we are providing best and useful extensions for bloggers listed below. These Extension contains ext which can be used by bloggers in many aspects like social networking, editing, SEO purposes etc. I hope you will like our extension selection and let us know which one of these is truly a time saver.
[re] [rss] [ad1]
1) Add This – Share, translate, bookmark, print, and more; supports over 300 services with custom personalization.
2) Tpgoogle Reader - TPGoogleReader is a Google Reader extension for Chrome. It makes working with feeds (both reading and subscribing) easier and more enjoyable.
3) Chromed Bird - Chromed Bird is an awesome Twitter client extension for Google Chrome with lots of features.
4) Digg For Chrome - Digg for Chrome extension packs a lot of basic features in a small footprint:
• This is the official Digg extension
• The Digg count for any URL is displayed to the right of the browser’s address bar. Clicking this reveals the title and comment count for that URL, as well as the button to Digg it remotely.
5) Drop. io - This extension is powered by drop.io and lets you create drops as well as scrape all media of a certain type off of any webpage and throw it into a drop. If you do a Google image search, for example, and click “Drop All Images”, it will upload all of the images in the results to a drop for you.
6) Twitter Bar - Post to Twitter from the Chrome toolbar. The current page’s title and URL are automatically entered into the textbox for easy posting of links.
7) SEO Status Pagerank/Alexa Toolbar - The PageRank and Alexa rank do not rely on a third-party website to gather its data, but retrieves it from Google and Alexa directly. When the button is clicked, it shows more data such as an Alexa traffic graph, ranking number, and useful tools for the avid webmaster.
8 ) Chrome Editor - I often find myself flipping between browser and a code editor. This extension allows you to code right within the browser. You also have the ability to save a code reference for later use. It saves it to your computer locally.
9) Image Cropper - This extension help you to crop any images on the fly. It’s especially useful when you need to crop your online album photo for IM thumbnail.
10) Shareaholic for Google Chrome - Share any web page with your friends right from the page you are on! Post to your Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Evernote, Delicious, Digg, and more from one simple all-in-one extension.
11) Google Images Large Images - Shows actual image size on mouse over in Google Images.
12) Webpage Screenshot - Fast&Simple extension to capture the whole webpage. Even long pages are saved in one image file. This extension lets you save PNG/JPG image of any webpage.
13) Google Reader Notifier- Displays the Google Reader unread count. Clicking the icon shows a preview of your reading list in a popup (or it can open Reader in a new tab, see the options page for configuration).
14) WordPress Comments Notifier - This plugin will check for new pending comments of your WordPress blog and display it as a badge.
15) Split Screen - Opens a new tab and prompts the user for two URL’s, then displays both sites on one page, also supports adding more frames either horizontally or vertically. Great for cross-reference studying and surfing the web in general! Watch a video, (or wait for it to buffer) while you surf another webpage.